I am a cook-to-survive kind of gal 90% of the time; the other 10% is allotted to Sundays when I am assed to prepare dishes that involve more than two steps. I know the math is off, but those Sundays are rarer than the blue moon. Having said this exaggerated tale of my sloth-like behavior in the kitchen, the trip to Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot was given the same treatment. In my more than three-hour stay there, I did not even touch the hotpot. My tablemates cooked two kinds of soup, and I just looked at it with the same interest as watching the paint dry (except for treacherous nose and mouth that betrayed my façade), but there was something about the Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot food display that seduced me to the dark side green and leafy side. The meat-loving tigress in me wailed and wept every time the beautiful shrines, which were lorded over by the green green grass of hope (among others), captivated my wandering eyes.
This entry is all about Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot’s healthier choices: the hotpot ingredients and the Japanese food station. To read more about the buffet dishes, please proceed here.
For the appetizers, main dishes and others, please read Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot – Araneta Center Branch, Part I. For desserts, drinks and other shenanigans, please read Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot – Drinks and Desserts.
Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot Rates*:
Adult Weekday Lunch: P688.00 (US $13.76)
Adult Weekend Dinner: P888.00 (US $17.76)
Adult Weekends/Holidays Lunch and Dinner: P888.00 (US $17.76)
Kids below 3 feet: FREE!!!
Kids 3 feet – 4 feet Weekday Lunch: P188.00 (US $3.76)
Kids 3 feet – 4 feet Weekday Dinner: P288.00 (US $5.76)
Kids 3 feet – 4 feet Weekends/Holidays Lunch and Dinner: P288.00 (US $5.76)
Kids 4feet – 6 feet Weekday Lunch P388.00 (US $7.76)
Kids 4 feet – 6 feet Weekday Dinner: P588.00 (US $11.76)
Kids 4 feet – 6 feet Weekends/Holidays Lunch and Dinner: P588.00 (US $11.76)
*Prices are subject to 5% service charge.
Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot Operating Hours:
Lunch: 11am to 230pm Monday to Sunday
Dinner: 530pm to 10pm Monday to Sunday
Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot Araneta Branch Address:
Ground Floor, Manhattan Parkview, Gen. Roxas Avenue, Araneta Center, Quezon City
Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot Araneta Branch Telephone Numbers:
(02) 932 – 7777 and (02) 939 – 777